Last Meeting Follow-up
- Updates from a few meetings that were had regarding Lowell-Kalamata Sisterhood.
- Bill Kafkas Brought up the current environment of the Covid-19 Virus and it’s effect on the Parade and how that might be canceled. He also suggested after a brief talk that we “Postpone until further review” the Meeting, concert, and flag-raising events of this sisterhood. Bill will be in touch with Greece informing them of our plans, and hoping they will be open to early Fall for a retry for this event.
- VOTE WAS UNANIMOUS